1. El Manana - Gorillaz
2. Ne Plus Ultra - Silversun Pickups
3. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi - Radiohead
4. High Speed - Coldplay
5. Follow The Cops Back Home - Placebo
6. On The Mend - Foo Fighters
7. Attack - 30 Seconds to Mars
8. Fuck Your Compression - Earl Sweatshirt
9. Broken Boy Soldier - The Racounteurs
10. Nursery, Academy - Tokyo Police Club
11. Soldier - Eminem
12. Tron Cat - Tyler, the Creator
13. Feather - Little Dragon
14. Year Zero - 30 Seconds To Mars
15. Mind Eraser, No Chaser - Them Crooked Vlutures
16. Rat Race - Bob Marley
17. In the Air Tonight - Phill Collins
18. Kissing Families - Silversun Pickups
19. Evolution - Unwritten Law
20. Bigger Than Us - White Lies
Right, so Earl Sweatshirt is finally back, but his new song is a bit of a disappointment. Whoever made the beat deserves to be shot. The lyrics partially make up for the abysmal beat. But ye, Earl’s free, so that’s great.
DUDE, ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?!!
On another note, you’re fucking retarded.
People only tell you to be kind so that they themselves can get something out of it.
fuck em all
Now that he’s back he can continue with his to-do list:
1. Nuts to bust
2. Butts to fuck
3. Sluts to fuckin’ uppercut
02/08/12 - Earl’s Return
Tis a great day indeed.
"If you want fun, go with LeBron. If you want to win, take Kobe." - Larry Bird
when you have to pee really badly and can’t find the opening in your boxers.
"Tell your bitch to stop complainin’ ‘bout her achey tits,
Her body is a temple, I don’t give a fuck, I’m atheist…”
Earl, we await your return.
Taken from gotemcoach:
"Several NBA players commented about the dunk on Twitter and in media interviews, but the only one that bothered Perkins was James.
Shortly after the dunk, James tweeted, “Dunk of the Year! @blakegriffin just dunked on Kendrick Perkins so hard!!! Wow! I guess I’m No. 2 now. Move over #6.” James was referring to his alley-oop dunk he threw down after jumping over Chicago Bulls guard John Lucas III a day earlier.
“You don’t see Kobe [Bryant] tweeting,” Perkins said. “You don’t see Michael Jordan tweeting. If you’re an elite player, plays like that don’t excite you. At the end of the day, the guys who are playing for the right reasons who are trying to win championships are not worrying about one play.
“They also are not tweeting about themselves talking about going down to No. 2. I just feel [James] is always looking for attention and he wants the world to like him.”
In other words, fuck you LeBron.
…until she rips your beating heart out of your chest and dine on it with her new boyfriend, who she happened to be flirting with for quite a while during the time the two of you were supposed to be together…
But such is life…